The university have 195 single rooms with shared facilities spread across 6 halls on Hope Park campus. Rooms are set in clusters of 11/14 sharing bathroom and kitchens.
- Private single study bedrooms with wash hand basin
- Furnished with a single bed, study area, chair, cupboards with hanging space and shelves
- Free Wifi
- Large shared kitchen/diner(s) equipped with fridge-freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
- Shared bathrooms, cleaned each weekday
- Common room for meetings, social events or just relaxing
- Residential Life Team for out of hours support Mon - Sun 7pm -10pm
- 24 hour Security
Costs include rent, electricity and free internet (prices shown for the academic year 2023/24).
A deposit of £200 is payable when you accept the accommodation contract, this is refundable at the end of the contract.