Our Madeira Road halls of residence are for first-year undergraduate and postgraduate students. The halls are based in the Lansdowne area of Bournemouth and were opened in 2014.
The halls offer a total of 374 rooms and four studios, arranged over three blocks.
- All rooms are single occupancy and are arranged in cluster flats of six or eight rooms with a shared kitchen/lounge.
- Self-contained studios have their own kitchen facilities.
- All rooms and studios are en-suite and have fully wired and Wi-Fi internet access.
- There are on-site laundry facilities and a large common room with lockable mailboxes.
- Halls reception/security staff are on site 24 hours a day.
- All AUB Halls of Residence are strictly no smoking and there's no parking on site.